We provided a practical demonstration as to how much of a “game changer” CHART could be by hosting our inaugural event in Philadelphia last October. 330 Syndicate, insurance agency, and vendor representatives participated at the meeting. The three-day session included market-specific workshops, panel discussions, and numerous networking activities. More importantly, our team facilitated 152 pre-set appointments between risk taker representatives and insurance agents. The personal interaction between these two groups helped surface over two dozen viable new business opportunities. The vast majority of these potential programs would never have been brought to the London marketplace without CHART.
The unqualified success of last year’s meeting provided an affirmation needed to take the next step. In 2016, CHART became a permanent, non-profit organization. This past May, we took our “show on the road” and delivered our message directly to the Risk Takers by putting on the CHART Goes To London (CGL) event. A contingent of 62 Agency and Vendor Partner members met with 92 individuals representing 40 different Syndicates. The twoday session was unprecedented in scope.
The Second CHART Annual Event is scheduled to take place on October 3-5, 2016 at the Marriott Baltimore Waterfront Hotel.
Participants can expect the following:
1. An audience consisting of at least 400 representatives from domestic insurance agencies, London Syndicates, and Vendor Partners.
2. One-on-one meetings between Syndicates and producers interested in discussing new product/ program ideas. These sessions will be scheduled through our Market Finder Facility; CHART’s London Broker Partners will coordinate the effort by matching the producer submissions with Syndicates possessing the most compatible risk appetites.
3. 40 Workshops and Panels with a central theme of agency success stories.
4. Keynote Speaker – Tom Ridge. First Secretary of Homeland Security and two-time Pennsylvania Governor.
5. CHART’s version of the Shark Tank/Dragon’s Den. We’ve instituted changes to the format to make it more entertaining and interactive than ever. Bring your new program/product ideas or success stories. $10,000 in cash awards will be given out.
6. Mentoring opportunities for agencies unfamiliar with the nuances of the London marketplace.
7. The ability to interact with Vendor Partners dedicated to supporting this unique market niche. Experts in such disciplines as Actuarial, Claims Administration, Legal/Compliance, Marketing, M&A Services, and Systems will be in attendance.
8. Opportunity to be among the first to learn about new products, capabilities, and changes in the regulatory environment.
9. Networking with like-minded individuals interested in pursuing new business opportunities.
10. The chance to have a little fun.
Our organization’s overriding principle can be found in the very definition of the word Exchange: to give something of value in order to obtain something of greater value. Invest three days of your valuable time with us this October. Your return will be off the CHART!
Download This Article